Leave Feedback

Sewer Smells/Leaks


To report a sewage issue on public property, please call SAWS at (210) 704-7297(SAWS). Report water wasting online or contact SAWS Water Conservation at (210) 704-7283(SAVE).

For sewage issues outside the city limits within Bexar County, please call (210) 335-6700.

You may also be interested in

CPS Energy/Street Light Maintenance

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

CPS Energy is responsible for all street light maintenance on city streets and highways within the city limits. Please call

Call Before You Dig/811

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

Locate underground utility lines before you dig.

CPS Energy/Casa Verde Program

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

CPS Energy's SaveNow Case Verde Weatherization Program helps income-qualifying homeowners and renters reduce energy loss (and costs) with free energy