Leave Feedback

Locating Underground Sewer Lines


SAWS will only locate sewer/water mains in the street/alley (City ROW). All communications must be made by emailing: SAWS will not take any locate requests by phone.

SAWS cannot locate sewer lines on private property, to locate your underground sewer lines, please contact a plumber.

More about the Locates Service.

You may also be interested in

CPS Energy

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

CPS Energy has four customer service locations; Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:45 AM - 5:00 PM, except holidays. Customer service

San Antonio Water System

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

San Antonio Water System is located at 2800 US Highway 281, San Antonio, Texas 78212 and is operated Monday through

CPS Energy/Casa Verde Program

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

CPS Energy's SaveNow Case Verde Weatherization Program helps income-qualifying homeowners and renters reduce energy loss (and costs) with free energy