Leave Feedback

CPS Energy/Street Light Maintenance


CPS Energy is responsible for all street light maintenance on city streets and highways within the city limits. Please call CPS Energy Customer Service at (210) 353-2222 option 2 to report a street light out or request a repair online.

  • Gas/Electric Emergencies - (210) 353- HELP (4357) Toll Free (800) 773-3077
  • Hearing Impaired (210) 353-2224
  • Payment Arrangements/Extensions (210) 353-2222

**CPS Energy will replace current street lights with LED lights once they burn out.

You may also be interested in

San Antonio Water System

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

San Antonio Water System is located at 2800 US Highway 281, San Antonio, Texas 78212 and is operated Monday through

Request a Street Light (Residential)

Published: Jul. 1, 2019

Submit a service request for a new street light.

CPS Emergencies/Gas or Electrical Outage

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

For service problems or electric/gas emergencies, please contact CPS Energy at (210) 353-4357. If you suspect a gas leak, leave