Leave Feedback

CPS Emergencies/Gas or Electrical Outage


For service problems or electric/gas emergencies, please contact CPS Energy at (210) 353-4357. If you suspect a gas leak, leave the home, building and or/area of the suspected leak immediately and contact the San Antonio Fire Department at (210) 207-7744 or for an emergency please call 911.

Follow up by contacting CPS Energy at (210) 353-HELP (4357).

More about CPS Energy.

View the CPS Outage Map here.

You may also be interested in

CPS Energy/Casa Verde Program

CPS Energy's SaveNow Case Verde Weatherization Program helps income-qualifying homeowners and renters reduce energy loss (and costs) with free energy


For AT&T wireless service, please call (888) 333-6651. For landline-home phone customer service, please call AT&T at (800) 288-2020.For all

Fiber for S.A.

The contact information for Google Fiber's 24-hour construction info hotline is 1-(877)-454-6959.