Leave Feedback

Spectrum Cable


You may contact Spectrum (formerly Time Warner Cable) by calling 1-(855) 707-7328.

More about Spectrum. View a listing of Spectrum locations.

You may also be interested in

Sewer Smells/Leaks

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

To report a sewage issue on public property, please call SAWS at (210) 704-7297(SAWS). Report water wasting online or contact

Call Before You Dig/811

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

Locate underground utility lines before you dig.

Marriage Island

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

To contact the Ministry at San Antonio regarding Marriage Island or to make a reservation, please call (210) 667-6503.