Leave Feedback

Vehicles on the Street


To report junk or abandoned vehicles on city streets, please call the non-emergency police at (210) 207-7273.

Four-wheelers, golf carts and ATV vehicles are not allowed on public streets and should also be reported to non-emergency police.

You may also be interested in

SAPD Non-Emergency Police

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

Contact the non-emergency police at (210) 207-7273.

Junk Vehicles

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

Code Enforcement Services investigates junk vehicles on private property. To request this city service, you may submit the form below,

SAFD Payroll

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

Contract information for SAFD payroll.