Leave Feedback

Street Maintenance


This request addresses infrastructure construction concerns, questions regarding projects occurring on city streets and sidewalks by city staff, and private contractors and/or utility work being done on the street.

Public Works will investigate the concern and address with the appropriate project team and/or contractor or identify who is responsible (the utility or contractor) and working in the city rights-of-way. The citizen is provided information about the permit holders and the contractor is notified about the violation. Right of Way Permit investigations will be conducted within 2 working days. For street and sidewalk maintenance, the investigation will be conducted within 30 working days.   

For questions regarding current street work, you may submit the form below, use the City’s 311SA Mobile app or call 311 Customer Service at 3-1-1 or 210-207-6000. 311 is available seven days a week from 7am-7pm and on holidays from 8am-5pm.

You may also be interested in

Hydraulic Fluid Leak

To report hydraulic fluid leaking from a Solid Waste vehicle, call 311 Customer Service at 3-1-1 or 210-207-6000. 311 is

Pothole/Pavement Repair

Potholes are collapsed areas within the roadway that do not exceed 3 feet by 3 feet. The City's goal is

Street Maintenance - ROW Construction

Submit a service request for street maintenance.