Leave Feedback

Boat Registration and Titles


All motorboats, outboard motors and sailboats 14 feet and over must be titled through Texas Parks and Wildlife.

Boat information can also be obtained by calling Texas Parks and Wildlife at 1-(800)-262-8755.

More about Boat Registration.

You may also be interested in

Motor Vehicle Registration/Vehicle Titles/License Plates

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

The Bexar County Tax office main office is located at: Vista Verde Plaza Building 233 N. Pecos La Trinidad San

Parking Tickets

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

Parking Tickets are not criminal cases and will not appear on your state driving record. Payment options include:Pay OnlinePayment in

Municipal Court Warrants

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

For warrant information, please contact the Municipal Court by calling (210) 207-2025 or (210) 207-2023.