Leave Feedback

Water/Sewer Leaks


This service request addresses leaking or broken lines on private property.

The City will investigate within 3 working days to confirm if the property  a water leak. After the initial inspection, the City is required to provide property owners 10 days to address concern. If property not in compliance, a case may be filed in Municipal Court within 90 working days and or the case will be referred to the building standards board.

To request this city service, you may submit the form below or call 311 Customer Service at 3-1-1 or 210-207-6000. 311 is available seven days a week from 7am-7pm and on holidays from 8a-5pm.

You may also be interested in

Private Property Water/Sewer Leaks

Published: Jul. 1, 2019

Submit a service request for a water concern.