The Family Assistance Center provides low income families and individuals with support towards better jobs and self-sufficiency by providing basic need assistance such as:
- Utility assistance -CPS Energy (Project REAP & Project Warm)
- Rental/Mortgage assistance to families who have received a final eviction notice
- Assistance in applying for Benefits (Food Stamps, Medicaid, etc.)
- Referrals to other Community Services
- Job Readiness and work support
For SAWS Uplift programs including Plumbers to People and Project Agua, please contact SAWS at (210) 233-2273.
Apply online or contact The Family Assistance Centers at (210) 207-7830.
Apply for rental/mortgage assistance here.
Learn more about the Family Assistance Center.
Other options for financial assistance include: United Way (210) 227-4357 or 211 County Community Resources (210) 335-6770