Leave Feedback

Property Damage


The Solid Waste Management Department will send an investigator for the incidents caused by the Solid Waste Collection crews either during normal or special solid waste collection services.  The department will require residents to complete a claim form and follow the steps provided by the investigator for the property damage.

To request this city service, you may submit the form below or call 311 Customer Service at 3-1-1 or 210-207-6000. 311 is available seven days a week from 7am-7pm Monday thru Friday and 8am-5pm Saturday, Sunday and holidays.

You may also be interested in

Commercial Recycling

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

The City of San Antonio does not provide recycle services to commercial businesses unless they set up commercial garbage and

Scattered Materials

Published: Jul. 30, 2019

The Solid Waste Management department will send the driver out to service the scattered materials that was left behind from

Dial-A-Trailer Program

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

Dial-A-Trailer allows neighborhoods the opportunity to schedule and reserve a garbage truck on a Saturday to be used for the