Leave Feedback

Temporary Food Establishment Event License


All events where food is sold or given away are required to have a license from Metro Health. View requirements to obtain a temporary food establishment license here.

For more information, please call (210) 207-0135

More about Temporary Food Events.

You may also be interested in

International Trade Administration

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

The International Trade Administration San Antonio Office is located at 615 E. Houston, Suite 207, San Antonio, Texas 78205. The

Street Contractor Issues

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

Please contact the Call Center at 311 or (210) 207-6000 for more information. The Call Center is available Monday through

Downtown Street Performer/Busking

Published: Nov. 13, 2018

A permit for busking (street performers) is not mandated; however performers are encouraged to follow this policy.View a listing of