The Real Estate office is located at 114 West Commerce Street San Antonio, Texas 78205 and is operated Monday through Friday from 7:45am to 4:30pm.
For the disposition of city property such as encroachments onto Public Streets, Alleys, Use of City Easement Property by Private Parties Closure, Vacation and Abandonment of Public Right of Way (streets and alley closure) Sale of Surplus Real Property (land and improved property) Releasing Easements Rights of Entry (temporary use of city property) contact one of the following:
- David Salazar (210) 207-0068 David.Salazar@sanantonio.gov
- Jesse Quesada (210) 207-6971 Jesse.Quesada@sanantonio.gov
- Miranda Bayne 207-4024 Miranda.Bayne@sanantonio.gov
- Mary L Fors (210) 207-4083 Mary.Fors@sanantonio.gov
- Adrian Ramirez (210) 207-2099 Adrian.Ramirez@sanantonio.gov
- Laurie Parker (210) 207-7370 Laurie.Parker@sanantonio.gov
- Laura Banis (210) 207-6971 Laura.Banis@sanantonio.gov
- Kevin Sadler 210-207-4039 Kevin.Sadler@sanantonio.gov (Real Estate Supervisor)
For leasing city property, please contact Chris Kurzon (210) 207-7723
For questions regarding parks easements, please contact Sandy Jenkins at (210) 207-2721.
More about City Real Estate.