Leave Feedback

US Service and Support Animal Registry


Emotional support animals help individuals with emotional disabilities such as anxiety or depression by providing comfort and support. Any animal can be an emotional support animal. Federal law does not require these animals to have any specific training and you do not have to be physically disabled to have an emotional support animal.

The US Service Animal and Support Animal Registry (ESA) provides services to register your service or support animal or apply for a letter from a Licensed Medical Health Professional for Housing. .

Contact the ESA by calling (985) 570-5386 or

View more information here.